Green Surge article in the Observer

very true, http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/18/green-party-general-election-12-seats-england
but personally I put Bristol West ahead of Norwich South and I don't know about coming second in Holborn & St Pancras; we've one councillor there and I have offered a lot of support in Kentish Town but not heard back.
Also, I think the comments about Brighton are significant.  There are local elections in many of these places on the same day.
I really like some of the political points made in this piece.  I remember when the party was so small you could really get aquainted with most of the activists like a club and build solidarity based on being the only handful of members in an area.  Now we're working much harder to organise a booming membership.  If we get on the TV debates there'll be a spike and we'll have more members than Labour who are desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment